It was a veritable fashion show as ladies of high social standing arrived at the Nyayo Stadium. Nairobi, for the Jamhuri Day celebrations.
Our photographer Beverlyne Musili captured it all.
Below, a visual feast.
1. From Left to Right: Class- Education CS Amina Mohammed, Former Kiambu Women Rep Ann Nyokabi and Defence CS Rachael Omamo. [Beverlyne Musili/Standard]
- 1 Fashion, documents to language: Why Kenya is facing an identity crisis
- 2 Women drop rigid office look for stylish outfits
- 3 Afrochic: Kitenge’s fashionable display of African history
- 4 Local brands cause ripples, add colour to global fashion
2. Stunning: Miss World Kenya 2018 Finali Galaiya and DP Ruto’s daughter Charlene. [Beverlyne Musili/Standard]
3. From Left to Right: Smashing in maroon and black stripes, Nairobi Woman Representative Esther Passaris. Simply white; Runyejes MP Cecily Mbarire and Betty Maina, the PS , State Department of Investment and Industry whose sense of patriotism is captured in the dash of national colours. [Beverlyne Musili/Standard]