Three students arrested over arson attack in Nairobi
By Cyrus Ombati | July 18th 2017
Three students of Muhuri Muchiri Secondary School in Ruai area, Nairobi were arrested after they torched a dormitory in an incident.
Property of unknown value was destroyed in the incident that happened Monday night as other students were in night studies.
Police say no one was injured in the incident that was contained by fire engines that rushed there.
Nairobi police boss Japheth Koome said the students are expected in court to face arson charges. A number of students lost their valuables in the incident.
Muhuri Muchiri Secondary School is a boy's public boarding secondary school, located in Ruai location, Nairobi County.
A team of detectives visited the school to launch a probe into the incident and motive.
Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- Man arrested stark naked, appears in court in policewoman’s clothes
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money
- Briton loses custody of his son to Kenya woman
- Murgor’s past cited in Chief Justice interview
By Paul Ogemba
- KCPE stars' dreams and career plans