Nacada warns importers of fake Chinese liquor
By Antony Gitonga | May 6th 2016
There is massive importation of counterfeit liquor from China, National Authority for the Campaign against Drug and Alcohol Abuse (Nacada) has warned.
Nacada Chairman John Mututho said that they would not allow killer liquor to be imported into the country. He vowed that drastic action would be taken against importers and distributors of fake liquor. He said Nacada had already written to the Chinese government over the imports.
— Antony Gitonga
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- Tuju: The 40 minutes that saved my life
- Garissa OCS shoots man dead
By Mate Tongola
- Uhuru, Raila team to appeal BBI verdict
- Ruto’s plan to storm Nyanza
- BBI promoters say House route the best option