Governors say logging ban has crippled economies of towns
Moratorium was imposed in 2018 but partially lifted last November to allow for harvesting and disposal of mature and over-mature forest plantations.
By Antony Gitonga | 1 day ago
Two killed at construction site as job hunt turns tragic
Trouble started after the security guard engaged the youth in an argument over who deserves the jobs that pay between Sh300 and Sh500 per day.
Antony Gitonga | 7 days ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- I'm ready to face your coalition, DP Ruto now tells Uhuru and Raila
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- Puzzle of missing security consultant deepens
By Kamore Maina
- Mt Kenya leaders reassure Raila on 2022
- Manhunt for policeman who assaulted, pricked his wife's genitals with nails
By James Omoro
- Nairobi County loses Sh400m in parking fees after KRA take over
- Hafsa Mohamed: Missing woman rescued by police in Kayole