KOT petition US Attorney General on Eurobond
By Graham Kajilwa | January 25th 2016
A number of Kenyans on social media want the US Attorney General Loreta Lynch to use her visit to the county to assist in the recovery of the allegedly looted Eurobond proceeds.
Ms Lynch is expected in the country this week. Kenyans, in their characteristic manner, have taken to social media to petition her on what issues she should address when she lands.
With the hashtag #KenyansToLorettaLynch, Kenyans on Twitter famously known as #KOT were quick to put their demands to the US government.
Some of the issues they want the AG to address include health and nutrition, however, what stood out most is the cry by many who want Lynch to help the country recover the allegedly looted Eurobond cash.
Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- City carjacking: DCI warn drivers over gang stealing vehicle parts
- Siaya nurse arrested for allegedly defiling minor
- Weatherman: More rains, thunderstorm expected in coming days
- Raila's change of tack that has seen Nyanza reap benefits