Treasury eyes to raise Sh108 billion from fourth Eurobond
The bonds, unlike credit from multilateral institutions such as the World Bank, are offered at market rates.
By Dominic Omondi | 4 months ago
Cash-starved Treasury launches process towards fourth Eurobond
The National Treasury has started the process of wooing investors for the country’s fourth Eurobond to be used to plug the budget hole.
Dominic Omondi | 4 months ago
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park