Please enable JavaScript to view advertisements.
×
App Icon
The Standard e-Paper
Kenya’s Boldest Voice
★★★★ - on Play Store
Download App

Ole Gunnar reacts to news of Ronaldo leaving Juventus -sends powerful message

Cristiano Ronaldo and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer [photo courtesy]

Manchester United could be a possible destination for Cristiano Ronaldo after it was confirmed on Friday that the Portugal forward plans to leave Juventus, the Premier League club's manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has said.

Juve coach Massimiliano Allegri said earlier in the day that Ronaldo had told the Italian club he had no intention of staying on this season, amid media speculation that United's rivals Manchester City were planning to sign him.

Premium Article

Get Full Access for Ksh299/Week.

Uncover the stories others won't tell. Subscribe now for exclusive access.
Continue Reading  →
What you get
  • Unlimited access to all premium content
  • Ad-free browsing experience
  • Mobile-optimised reading
  • Weekly newsletters & digests
Pay via
M - PESA
VISA
Airtel Money
Secure Payments Kenya's most trusted newsroom since 1902
Support Independent Journalism

Stand With Bold Journalism.
Stand With The Standard.

Journalism can't be free because the truth demands investment. At The Standard, we invest time, courage and skills to bring you accurate, factual and impactful stories. Subscribe today and stand with us in the pursuit of credible journalism.

Pay via
M - PESA
VISA
Airtel Money
Secure Payment Kenya's most trusted newsroom since 1902

Follow The Standard on Google News