This healthy yet effortlessly yummy will make it easy to stick to your diet plan
Ready in about 40 minutes
900g baby new potatoes, cut into small bite-size pieces
4 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
1 large red onion, finely sliced
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- READ MORE
- 1. Four things you need to know about relationship counselling
- 2. Five conflict management tips in relationships
- 3. My reflections: Local that makes me feel grown up, modern
- 4. Bad bachelor: Weekend with Gina, Ina, Gin
- 5. How to be a partner that everyone admires
- 6. Six motivating fitness goals that aren’t weight related
- 7. Woman sends back "incredible" reply on Tinder after discovering man was married
- 8. Jesy Nelson shares sadness at 'starving' herself in bid to please other people
- 9. Six reasons you need to do a skipping workout
- 10. Make-up artist explains why you should never keep all of your cosmetics in a bag
4 level tbsp Sharwood’s Mango Chutney
280g sugarsnap peas
Preheat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Place the potatoes, chicken and onion in a roasting tin and season well.
Mix the mango chutney with 4 tbsp water and add to the chicken.
Cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes, stirring in the sugarsnap peas for the final 5 minutes. Divide between 4 plates and serve.