The French wrap can take you places, from that must-clinch business deal to the swanky evening party.
1. Wash and straighten your hair.
2. Comb through and apply a bit of hair pomade.
3. Divide your hair into two sections.
4. Start by back-combing the front section then secure well with bobby pins
5. Make a smooth fresh roll starting from the nape of your neck and use enough bobby pins to secure
6. Touch up the hairline and use a bit of hair spritz to finish.
Photos: Jenipher Wachie
Model: Amina Wanjiku