1. Losing the best life partner you will ever have, because you were too afraid to venture into love.
2. Losing a friendship, because of a minor and petty misunderstanding.
3. Losing your marriage, because you were unfaithful or selfish.
4. Losing time, because you are a procrastinator.
5. Losing your voice and contribution in public, because you are shy and scared what the public might think.
6. Losing your temper, on someone and something that is not worth it.
7. Losing your dignity, because you lowered your standards in order to fit in.
8. Losing your sense of direction, because you bowed down to peer pressure.
9. Losing your health, because of a destructive habit you knew was not good for you.
10. Losing your child, because you were irresponsible.
11. Losing your dreams, because the road to your dreams had hurdles but you gave up too quickly.
12. Losing your vision of a better future, because you are still caught up in the past.
13. Losing an amazing relationship, because you were too proud to say sorry or to forgive, too caught up picking up fights.
14. Losing your sleep, because of the end of a relationship that was toxic.
15. Losing your peace, yet God is on your side and will take care of it.
16. Losing your faith in love, because the people you have been choosing to love were wrong choices.
17. Losing your uniqueness, because the world tells you what is so unique about you is not good enough.
18. Losing your relationship with God, because you thought you can do without your Creator.
19. Losing yourself, because you are always trying to make everyone happy as they use you that you forget about yourself and the purpose in life that only you were born to do.
20. Losing love, because you choose to be on the side of hate and bitterness.
21. Losing your worth, because you listen to the negative words people say about you and you beat yourself up for mistakes you did.
© Dayan Masinde
In my book, MANHOOD SERIES, I challenge men to stop messing up their today and their future simply because they struggled in their past.
In my other new book, WOMANHOOD SERIES, I caution women about being stuck in mistakes they did or got done to them.
___________________________________ To purchase the MANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word MAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer . To purchase the WOMANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word WOMAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.