KCPE top performers [PHOTOS]
By Too Jared and Patrick Vidija
| April 15th 2021
Top performing students in last year’s Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) have been named. Leading the pack is Mumo Faith Kawee of Kari-Mwailu Primary School, Makueni County, who scored 433 marks.
In results announced by Education Cabinet Secretary George Magoha following a meeting with President Uhuru Kenyatta at State House, the top ten students in last year’s exam came from public schools.
They include Wesonga Nanzala (432), Muriithi Angel Gakenia (432), Wanyonyi Samuel (431), Castro Williams (431), Tarus Jepkemboi Maureen (430), Kipkirui Abiud (430), Mwangi Margaret Waruguru (429), Bernice Omondi (429) and Kiogora Joyce Nkatha (429).
Other candidates scored;
Kenya’s Covid-19 cases up by 1,091 in the last 24 hoursThe positivity rate now stands at 18.3 per cent, with the country’s caseload now at 149,219.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Isaac Mwaura: DP position is reserved for Mount Kenya
- Shock as man found with Ak-47 rifle during security check at guest house
By Edward Kosut
- Atwoli pressures Mudavadi to declare source of Karen home construction funds
- Western legislators criticise ANC leader for working with DP
- Stowaway survives 11-hour flight that made Nairobi stopover
- Raila allies dismiss Mudavadi, Ruto alliance, root for Azimio