Eight secondary school students arrested for engaging in sexual activities in Kisumu
By Frank Otieno
| October 9th 2015
Kisumu, Kenya: Eight students arrested in Kisumu's Lolwe estate for engaging in sex.
The students reportedly disappeared during the teachers’ strike and were traced by their parents with the help of police on Thursday night and taken to Kondele Police station.
They comprised three boys from Nyamasaria Secondary, Kisumu Boys and Ngere High School while the five girls are from Rangala Girls High school.
The parents later agreed that they be released. Kisumu OCPD Christopher Mshimba has confirmed the incident.
Portugal's acting PM fails to gain Socialist backing for governmentPortugal's acting prime minister failed on Friday to win the backing of opposition Socialist leader Antonio Costa for a new centre-right government, setting the scene for rising political uncertainty.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism