10 out of 12 virus patients recover
By Erastus Mulwa
| July 13th 2020
Machakos County made a significant stride in the war against Covid-19 after 10 out of the 12 patients admitted at Kangundo Level 4 Hospital isolation facility were discharged upon recovering from the virus.
"We are glad to report that 10 out of the 12 Covid-19 patients at Kangundo hospital have fully recovered. Their test results on day 15 have come back negative and they have been discharged," Machakos County Health executive Ancent Kituku told The Standard yesterday.
Dr Kituku said the number of recoveries had risen to 16 by Saturday evening.
He added that the county department of health was on high alert after Nairobi lockdown was lifted.
Covid 19 Time Series
Multilateralism through public-private partnerships are key to flattening Covid-19 curveSo far the pandemic has not been the finest hour for international cooperation.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again