Shock as ‘dead man’ found alive
| Feb 10th 2014 | 1 min read
Shock engulfed residents in Kaloleni Sub-County, Kilifi after a man presumed dead, was found alive. Munga Gambo, 55, had been taken to a private clinic after he collapsed and a nurse there declared him dead on arrival.
Family members immediately started preparations to transport the body home to avoid mortuary expenses. A family member suggested they pour water on the body before transportation. “We were shocked when the alleged ‘dead’ man sneezed,” said a brother.
Gambo was admitted at the hospital for further treatment.
Has Jubilee ‘infiltrated’ ODM ahead of elections?The Orange Democratic movement (ODM) is headed to the polls later this mnth as it shadowboxes with the ruling Jubilee coalition over alleged plans to wreck former Prime Minister Raila Odinga’s party.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identify suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri