Government fails to block Miguna's return
By Paul O Ogemba
| March 13th 2018
The Government has lost an appeal to stop the return of deported Opposition politician Miguna Miguna.
Court of Appeal judges Roseline Nambuye, Patrick Kiage and Kathurima M’Inoti however allowed Interior Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang'i, Inspector General of Police Joseph Boinett and Director of Criminal Investigations George Kinoti to proceed with an appeal against a decision that found them guilty of contempt.
The judges however warned that they did not take lightly allegations of disobeying court orders, adding that they were ready to deal with any person who belittled the court.
Economic Freedom Party supports Uhuru-Raila unity initiativeEconomic Freedom Party (EFP) has come out strongly to support the unity initiative by President Uhuru Kenyatta and NASA leader Raila Odinga.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself