Egerton University don charged with assault
By Julius Chepkwony
| March 7th 2017
A university lecturer has been charged with assault. Dr Alexander Luchetu Likaka is alleged to have assaulted Purity Wanjiru on February 18, this year at Naka, injuring her.
The Egerton University lecturer denied the charges before Chief Magistrate Godfrey Oduor.
Lawyer Kipkoech Ng'etich, representing Wanjiru, applied to have the lecturer awarded bond with condition.
Likaka was released on a Sh20, 000 bond with surety of similar amount.
Former Mungiki leader Maina Njenga sues IEBC, JubileeMr Maina, through lawyer Evans Ondieki, is seeking orders restraining the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission and the Jubilee Party from conducting any prejudicial activities against him.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Dilemma: My female supervisor is sexually harrassing me, help
- Orie Rogo Manduli's burial postponed after eldest daughter falls ill
- New Kianjokoma police officers welcomed in church service
- Outdated ‘Nyumba Mboke’ culture puts women at risk of HIV
By Anne Atieno
- Ruto out to fool you with ill-gotten wealth, Kalonzo says
- Tongue piercings can fill brain with pus, cause Herpes
HEALTH & SCIENCE
By Kagai Reuben