Former Kilifi South MP Mustafa Iddi dies after a short illness
By Sara Okuoro | November 25th 2020
Coast Water Works Development Agency chairman and former Kilifi North MP Mustafa Iddi is dead.
The 50-year-old died on Wednesday morning at Premier Hospital in Mombasa where he was undergoing treatment.
Sources told Standard Digital he had suffered from a "short illness".
Before winning the Kilifi South MP seat in 2013 on an ODM ticket, Iddi was a KBC anchor and then NTV.
In 2007 he vied for the Bahari constituency seat and lost.
In 2017, he lost the Kilifi South MP seat to Jubilee Party’s Ken Chonga.
He will be burried on Wednesday afternoon at his Bomani home.
Fresh scheme to kick out Chebukati ahead of 2022
- Our baby is fine, says couple stuck in Thika Road night traffic
By Too Jared
- County invests Sh25 billion in health projects
- Rejected at birth: Curse of being born out of incest
- Why Experts have beef with supermarket meat
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- BBI team mulls July referendum