Detectives lead crackdown on illegal gas dealers in Nyeri
By Standard Reporter
| August 27th 2018
Some 414 gas cylinders and 48,000 litres of gas were impounded in Karatina town. A multi-agency task force led by Assistant Inspector General John Gachomo, representing the Directorate of Criminal Investigations, raided an LPG filling facility in a residential area.
A lorry was parked outside the facility waiting to offload the gas. “This facility has no licences for filling LPG gas. This is a danger to those who live near this facility and also those who have bought the gas."
Sakaja drives man who was dumped for being broke to weddingNairobi Senator Johnson Sakaja over the weekend surprised many when he offered to chauffeur William Mwaura and his new partner Marion Kinya on their wedding day
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Man arrested over death of four-month old daughter
- Nakuru woman sues husband over Sh10 million gift from father-in-law
By Daniel Chege
- Kabogo to face Baba Yao, Nyoro in race for governor
- No Kenyan among 18 Africa’s richest people on Forbes
By Brian Okoth
- Woman dies after she and her aunt were raped in Nyandarua
By Fred Kagonye
- Musalia Mudavadi pulled a fast one, the ANC boss’ political advisor says