Body of Nderitu Gachagua leaves Lee Funeral Home
By Standard Reporter
| March 6th 2017
The body of the late Nyeri Governor Nderitu Gachagua has left Lee Funeral Home and the convoy is heading to his home in Hiriga Village, Mathira West where he will be laid to rest.
The late Governor died on February 24 in a London Hospital where he was undergoing treatment for pancreatic cancer that he has been ailing for a long time.
The funeral service is scheduled to begin at 11 am at his home.
President Uhuru Kenyatta and all Governors are expected to attend the funeral at his home in Nyeri.
No certificates for Egerton University graduatesSlightly over 4000 students graduated from Egerton University during the 35th graduation Ceremony and they left with big hopes and dreams for their future.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro