Who is running for Speaker of the National Assembly?
One of the biggest failures in the implementation of the 2010 Constitution has been the continued weakness of Parliament, especially the NA.
By Ken Opalo | 1 day ago
Let’s reject roadside statements ahead of next year’s poll
The failure to fulfill these promises was the result not only of Jubilee’s unmatched corruption, but also poor planning.
Ken Opalo | 8 days ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again
- DPP sends Ndichu brothers’ file back to police, seeks more details
By Kamore Maina
- Makueni man goes into hiding after raping his mum