His passion for wildlife saved a rare antelope from poachers
When the rest of Nandi County residents were celebrating the migration of the rare Sitatunga antelopes to Kingwal swamp in the county, Matthew Kiplel Maiyo thought otherwise.
By - Michael Chepkwony | 8 years ago
Kosgey: Let’s join in prayer for ICC suspects
Industrialisation minister Henry Kosgey has said all the ICC suspects are innocent. He said the court was a Western tool meant to tame and intimidate African leaders and asked Kenyans to pray for Uhuru Kenyatta, William Ruto, Francis Muthaura and Joshua Sang.
- | 8 years ago
Nandi forest evictees announce plan to stage demonstration
The evictees comprising the Ogiek/Ndorobo community who were removed from the forest in 2006 say that their situation in the road reserves they are operating within is worsening with each day.
BY MICHAEL OLLINGA | 7 years ago
Jubilee’s Joseph Githinji wins Muguga ward by-election
- Fugitive cop Caroline Kangogo found dead at her parents’ home
- We believe in God and the hustler nation, says UDA's Njuguna Wanjiku
By Too Jared
- The tight contest that was Kiambaa
By Brian Okoth
- President Uhuru condemns killing of environmentalist Joanna Stuchburry
- Kiambaa contest between Jubilee and UDA tight as results stream in
By Brian Okoth
- Kiambaa: Jubilee demands recount of votes in 3 polling stations
By Emmanuel Too
- Caroline Kangogo's body moved to Iten hospital morgue