Raising the Bar
| August 4th 2021
Athing Mu: 19-year-old Sudanese prodigy shining for USA at the Tokyo OlympicsThe second youngest of seven siblings, Athing Mu was born to parents who emigrated to the United States from South Sudan.
Kenya’s drought in women’s steeplechase goes on and onCourtney Frerichs of the United States took the silver medal, with Kenya's Hyvin Kiyeng taking bronze.
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI