Buildings demolished as Kenya Railways reclaims property in Nyandarua
By James Munyeki | February 16th 2021
More buildings come tumbling down in Ol Kalou township in Nyandarua County as Kenya Railways Corporation continue to reclaims its property and the old railroad that links various places across the country.
In a span of four days property worth millions of shillings in Nakuru, Naivasha and Nyandarua have been demolished.
The process has left many in tears, heartbroken and huge losses running into millions of shillings.
Kenya's foreign inflows dip to Sh56b on new ownership rules
- How to prepare for an interview in just 24 hours
By Tony Mutugi
- Truckers claim State favouring SGR in cargo allocation at port
By Patrick Beja
- State kicks off leadership programme for young civil servants
- Virtual real estate plot sells for record Sh268m
- SGR hauls increased cargo between Mombasa port and Nairobi