By Home & Away | September 20th 2018
A brown sofa will tone down the mood in the room to create space for the golden items you want to use. An accent wall in a warmer colour such as red will warm up the space as it creates a focal point. Alternatively, find a wall paper you like, with gold accents to hold the theme together and allow the metallic objects to stand out.
Carefully select gold light fittings that match the theme you are going for. Matching chandeliers, table lamps and wall brackets add pomp and style to your space.
Gold-themed mirrors are a great way to add an illusion of space while enhancing the golden theme you are trying to create.
Slight reprieve at the pump as State slashes fuel prices by Sh5
- Inside State's mega plan to revamp small lake ports
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- Taxman bets on digital market to beat Sh1.7tr goal
- Kenya tops in green financing in Africa - report
- Quickmart owner acquires Ruiru based flower farm
- Three reasons why your business is unprofitable