Glovo eyes Eldoret and Kisumu
By Moses Omusolo | November 21st 2020
On-demand delivery company Glovo has announced plans to expand to Eldoret and Kisumu towns by end of the month.
The expansion follows Glovo’s launch in Uganda in October, with its footprint now in five African countries.
Glovo Kenya general manager Priscilla Muhiu said the launch will bring its demand services closer to potential clients.?
With origins in Barcelona, Glovo operates in over 650 cities in 23 countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Latin America and sub-Saharan Africa.
Fresh scheme to kick out Chebukati ahead of 2022
- Our baby is fine, says couple stuck in Thika Road night traffic
By Too Jared
- County invests Sh25 billion in health projects
- Rejected at birth: Curse of being born out of incest
- Why Experts have beef with supermarket meat
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- BBI team mulls July referendum