Taxman collects Sh21 billion from dispute resolution
The ADR mechanism, which was implemented by KRA in 2015, has seen significant growth in the number of cases resolved and the revenue unlocked.
By Moses Omusolo | 1 month ago
Covid-19: UNESCO partner with Chinese firm to support e-learning
Chinese telecommunication firm Huawei has teamed up with UNESCO to support e-learning initiative currently being implemented as coronavirus continues.
Moses Omusolo | 1 year ago
Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- Freak crash claims four lives, one survives
By Mate Tongola
- I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run
- If Kalonzo, Raila don’t unite in 2022, Ruto will have a field day: Ngilu
- Cooking oil now a luxury for broke, struggling Kenyans
By Peter Theuri
- Intrigues of the Sh608b debt CS Yatani omitted from budget speech
- You’ve no way out but to appoint the six judges, CJ Koome tells Uhuru
- Police go after murder suspect who broke cuffs, beat up officers