Focus on manufacturing as Standard group holds seventh transform Kenya Forum
- Since export promotion seeks to increase foreign earnings on finished goods, is it time that we established export-oriented industries to process more finished goods and still offer raw materials?
- How can we fully incorporate SMEs into our plans for growth while ensuring that they espouse favourable working conditions?
- As an agriculturally established country, how do we stand to benefit from increases in export of finished goods once we strengthen our manufacturing industry?
- What are the policies we can implement in a bid to lower the costs of power and ensure that its generation is done transparently by all governing bodies thus making us a preferred destination for investors in Africa?
- What are the real solutions for businesses in Kenya for Combating counterfeits?
We are undertaking a survey to help us improve our content for you. This will only take 1 minute of your time, please give us your feedback by clicking HERE. All responses will be confidential.