Corruption choking Kenya as anti-graft agencies stifled
The rapidness with which the scandalous insolvency of Kenya’s previously blue-chip corporations is being reported should worry all of us. From Kenya Meat Commission, to Kenya Airways (KQ), Mumias Sugar Company and Uchumi Supermarkets, the trend is mind boggling.
Timothy Bosire | 6 years ago
Selfishness, tribalism are our enemies
Opinion is sharply divided on whether it is incompetence of our leadership at the national and other levels or a laid back citizenry reluctant to anchor their rights, at the heart of Kenya’s governance problems and institutional decay.
Timothy Bosire | 7 years ago
Uhuru to open historic park on Jamhuri Day
- Maranda High School dormitory on fire again
By Isiah Gwengi
- Glowing tributes for tycoon Kibe as a visionary, mentor
- Pastor Ng’ang’a’s TV station banned from live broadcast
By Betty Njeru
- ODM candidates in Mount Kenya upbeat as support for Raila soars
- Former PS buried in private ceremony two days after death
- Mt Kenya governors planning for ‘super alliance’ to back Raila
- Two Ford-K faction leaders warm up to Raila, promise a new outfit