Angry Uhuru storms Jubilee meeting to avert budget crisis
A furious President Uhuru Kenyatta stormed a meeting of Jubilee MPs and ordered them to abandon a scheme by members of the National Assembly to block passage of the Budget.
By Roselyne Obala and Wilfred Ayaga | 4 years ago
Lands agency 'broke law by delegating duty to Kenya Railways'
The Lands agency illegally delegated compensation of land owners affected by the standard gauge railway (SGR) project, MPs have said.
Roselyne Obala and Wilfred Ayaga | 5 years ago
Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder arrested
By Brian Okoth
- Ruto reacts to BBI vote outcome
- Ebola drug treating Covid-19 ‘in two days’
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Linturi was arrested for fraud: Matiang’i
By Fred Kagonye
- Couple, their three children die in morning crash
By Robert Menza
- How Ruto's big numbers in House failed
- Nyeri: Four killed, two injured in head-on collision
- VCs reject team picked to probe financial crisis in universities