Here is the meaning of the word 'joyrider' that Rio popularised
ARTS & CULTURE
The Standard and Daily Nation would use recognise rather than recognize; cheat, other than cheater; adviser, instead of advisor; theatre, and not theater etc.
By Pharaoh Ochichi | 4 years ago
Accuracy, sincerity are hallmarks of a good argument
A discourse on language or on any other issue is supposed to be serious work which requires that one relies heavily on nothing but well supported hard facts.
Pharaoh Ochichi | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy
- They were laid to rest together: When Covid snatches two brothers
- The good, bad and the ugly of IEBC recruitment