Here is the meaning of the word 'joyrider' that Rio popularised
ARTS & CULTURE
The Standard and Daily Nation would use recognise rather than recognize; cheat, other than cheater; adviser, instead of advisor; theatre, and not theater etc.
By Pharaoh Ochichi | 4 years ago
Accuracy, sincerity are hallmarks of a good argument
A discourse on language or on any other issue is supposed to be serious work which requires that one relies heavily on nothing but well supported hard facts.
Pharaoh Ochichi | 4 years ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Three counties freeze new land projects near Konza
- Tanzania opposition calls for new constitution