Forget blame game on schools arson, our children learnt from us
Why are our children burning their schools? I cannot authoritatively say, but what I can assert strongly is where they have learnt to speak with fire.
By Peter Kenneth | 5 years ago
Cutting wage bill not an end in itself
The conversation about the public wage bill has been going on for a while, though the intensity of the debate has increased with the recent announcement of the pay cut by the President and his deputy with an appeal to others to follow suit.
Peter Kenneth | 7 years ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries
- Ruto: Uhuru tips have kept me ahead of the pack
- Gideon receives warm reception in Kericho