Breakfast chief culprit in Kenya’s diabetes crisis, says Broadways Executive
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Kenya is suffering a diabetes crisis that is set to paralyse the country's health system in coming years and is being driven by excessive sugar consumption in breakfast.
By Peaceloise Mbae | 5 years ago
DPP Tobiko unfair in my prosecution, says Gladys Shollei
Ms Shollei termed actions of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) Keriako Tobiko to prefer charges bit by bit as persecution and torture, saying it was a denial of a fair hearing.
Peaceloise Mbae | 5 years ago
Court extends orders against Moses Kuria on Karua's ICC witness fixing
The orders, issued by Justice Joseph Sergon, expired yesterday and he extended the same to October 30, when he will deliver a ruling that might see Mr Kuria barred from making any statements against Ms Karua until the latter's case is heard and determined.
Peaceloise Mbae | 6 years ago
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill
- Brace for traffic, Kenha says ahead of Mashujaa Day fete in Kirinyaga
By Jael Mboga
- Curfew will be lifted soon, says President Uhuru