American outfit sets up office in Nairobi to boost start-ups
The global social entrepreneurship organisation, Ashoka, is set to make Nairobi the home for its sub-Saharan Africa operations as it moves to strengthen its activities on the continent.
By Patrick Alushula | 4 years ago
South Sudan hyperinflation eats into KCB full-year earnings
KCB Group has posted a marginal 0.5 per cent growth in its 2016 full-year earnings to Sh19.72 billion, the slowest growth in seven years.
Patrick Alushula | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy