Woman blames hospital for effects of abortion that was never done
HEALTH & SCIENCE
After completing the 28-day treatment, Wangui says she developed fresh vision problems and often experienced convulsions that caused her to faint several times.
By Leonard Kulei | 6 years ago
Gideon faults State over Nadome killings, calls for change of tack
Baringo Senator Gideon Moi wants the government to take full responsibility over the Nadome massacre in which some 66 people were killed last Monday after Turkana and Pokot warriors clashed.
LEONARD KULEI AND ABDULKARIM KARANJA | 6 years ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism
- Ndichus’ viral video incident, what we know so far
- Covid-19 curfew lifted