Mudavadi: African court's opinion on elections not applicable to Kenya
Mudavadi said the advisory opinion by the Arusha-based can only apply if it is domesticated into the Kenyan law.
By Kennedy Gachuhi and James Munyeki | 9 days ago
School shut as 20 pupils test positive for Covid-19
50 pupils from the school in Nyairoko had on Friday last week complained of diarrhoea and vomiting.
Kennedy Gachuhi and James Munyeki | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy