Audit report fuels political wars in Nyandarua
Nyandarua Governor Daniel Waithaka faces a fresh onslaught from his political rivals following revelations by the Auditor General that Sh400 million may have been lost by the county government.
By KARANJA NJOROGE AND JAMES MUNYEKI | 5 years ago
Nyandarua Governor Waithaka, deputy Kirika take on each other over lost funds
Deputy Governor Mwangi Kirika has waded into the controversy after he supported contents of the Auditor General’s report which indicated that more than Sh700 million was lost in the first year of the county’s leadership.
KARANJA NJOROGE AND JAMES MUNYEKI | 5 years ago
Jubilee poached me – Mwaura
- China swamps Kenya with onions
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident
- Homa Bay ECDE teacher shot dead while washing utensils
By James Omoro