Uhuru Kenyatta's road projects best thing for Kenya since sliced bread
Apart from enabling a booming real estate industry, the area has also witnessed mushrooming of light industries that are taking advantage of proximity to Nairobi and cheap labour.
By Githieya Kimari | 3 hours ago
Court ruling on abortion affirms our democratic right to choose
The ruling on abortion by Malindi High Court Judge Reuben Nyakundi was a landmark affirmation of our inalienable right to choose.
Githieya Kimari | 22 days ago
Run for your lives; the season of empty political promises is here
We expect more seriousness in campaigns for the Kenyan presidency considering that whoever wins the election will impact the lives of millions.
Githieya Kimari | 4 months ago
Six KNH employees in court for allegedly stealing Sh4.68m cancer drugs
HEALTH & SCIENCE
By Mate Tongola
- Karua vs Rigathi
- 'Samuel Mugota took care of me well', one of two new women tells police
By Kamore Maina
- Give Kithi an appointive seat, let me run for Kilifi Governor, Jumwa to Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- John Githongo to pay Murungaru Sh10m over Anglo Leasing
- Suspect drove getaway car after Mirema shooting: DCI
By Paul Ogemba
- Gunman kills 19 children, 2 teachers at Texas elementary school
- City court summons Simba and Simba Advocates in Sh1.2m compensation case
By Daniel Chege