EU will mobilise Sh400 billion to support Kenya's green transition
The EU aims to contribute to peace and security and the sustainable development of the Earth (Article 2 of the EU’s Lisbon Treaty.)
By EU Ambassadors | 9 days ago
Russian attack, not EU sanctions to blame for high cost of living
Russia has weaponised the supply of food at a time when global food supply was already under pressure.
EU Ambassadors | 1 month ago
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss
- Who is Martha Karua?
- For the love of God and Kenya, can the real Raila please stand up?