KenGen profit doubles on Covid-19 tax relief measures
The company yesterday said its net profit grew to Sh18.38 billion in the year, a 133 per cent rise from Sh7.88 billion that it made in 2019.
By Edward Kamau Macharia | 4 months ago
Rai to supply Webuye paper mill with power from his sugar factory
The company expects to spend Sh331 million in setting the transmission line and export some of the excess power to the national electricity grid.
Edward Kamau Macharia | 7 months ago
Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Man kills wife after allegedly catching her in bed with lover
- Midiwo was in Nairobi to celebrate his children's academic milestones
- 36,254 candidates to join National schools
By Betty Njeru
- Court punishes man who allowed 7-year-old son drive Prado TX
- Missing 11-year-old girl, Priscilla Naserian, found dead
- The final days of Chris Kirubi
By David Odongo
- The Midiwo family loses 4 members in 2 weeks