Why man’s CCTV evidence is useless in his divorce case
He orders all the 32 recordings and exhibits expunged from the suit filed in 2019.
Daniel Chege and Julius Chepkwony | 25 days ago
Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Backlash as elders settle on new entrant, Rusana, to succeed Obado
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Phone app that helps patients manage blood pressure levels
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Judiciary’s finest hour or elites’ reckoning moment?
- Lecturer awarded Sh 416,000 for breach of contract
- Bodies of men allegedly thrown in river recovered