Others in the Nyamira County appointments committee include former journalist Beauttah Omanga of Bogichora Ward, Callen Atuya of Bokeira Ward and Ezra Ontiri of Magombo Ward.
Triton scandal haunts county nomineeUpdated Wednesday, May 8th 2013 at 00:00 GMT +3
A mysterious fire has destroyed more than 100 homes in less than eight months at Nyandheho, Kamalunga and Kamrembo in Siaya County.
- Governor wants MCAs to approve ‘Results Office’
- Ranguma says small businesses key to growth
- MCAs under probe over Sh30m insurance deal
- Four chiefs on security mission involved in road crash
- Stop selling family land, widows cautioned
- Obama’s aunt burial set for Thursday
- Hope for Mbita women as Mrs Ruto launches project
- Police hunt for minor who killed brother over Sh70
- Man, 88, wants State to find and release son jailed for '82 coup 28 years ago
- Eight people have died and eleven are in critical condition after a matatu plying the kakamega – k...
- Hosts aga Khan Primary School Kisumu won the Nyanza Swimming Gala that was staged at the aga Khan Pr...
- Kisumu youths have refuted claims that their demo was funded by the government...
Led by renowned artist Jaguar, the artistes toured the correctional facility and bought free lunch and supper for the prisoners before performing a live show.
- Jay-Z and Beyonce moving to London?
- Club Mzooqa rebrands to new lounge
- The journalist who rakes in an extra Sh.100,000 from the emcee business
- Senator Sonko takes Baby Osinya to Coast for Easter holiday
- The female G-spot- hit or myth?
- Model Josie Cunningham plans to abort to star on Big Brother
- First lady deserves company in her next Marathon
- Gor and AFC fans must learn to go home peacefully after matches
- How comrades go bonkers during campaigns