Others in the Nyamira County appointments committee include former journalist Beauttah Omanga of Bogichora Ward, Callen Atuya of Bokeira Ward and Ezra Ontiri of Magombo Ward.
Triton scandal haunts county nomineeUpdated Wednesday, May 8th 2013 at 00:00 GMT +3
Education stakeholders in Nyanza are a worried lot after 1,545 candidates from the region failed to get results.
- Sikhs mark 100 years in Kisumu despite statue damage
- Kidero fundraisers gain popularity in Nyanza
- Solar project to ease energy costs for fishers in Homa Bay, Siaya
- MPs now enjoined in suit against county
- Woman gets seven years in jail for conducting FGM
- State officials blamed for ailing sugar sector
- MPs condemn police brutality in handling Kisii University protests
- Rally fees rise in new Finance Bill
- Calls to plant riparian lands to save riparian lands
- Hosts aga Khan Primary School Kisumu won the Nyanza Swimming Gala that was staged at the aga Khan Pr...
- Kisumu youths have refuted claims that their demo was funded by the government...
- Orange democratic movement (ODM) delegates from Kwale county have criticized their colleagues from l...