Others in the Nyamira County appointments committee include former journalist Beauttah Omanga of Bogichora Ward, Callen Atuya of Bokeira Ward and Ezra Ontiri of Magombo Ward.
Triton scandal haunts county nomineeUpdated Wednesday, May 8th 2013 at 00:00 GMT +3
The judicial vetting conducted by the Ringera Committee has come back to haunt a Kisumu Public Service Board (PSB) nominee.
- Boy dies ‘after drinking poisoned tea’
- Ruling on Bomachage Borabu seat appeal next week
- Kisii, Nyamira counties grapple with land scarcity
- Court faults complaints team over data
- Clerics call for amendments to media bills
- ODM leaders resolve to unite ahead of mini poll
- ODM shuffles Bomachoge campaign team ahead of polls
- ‘The Standard’ feted for promoting western Kenya artists
- Sh200m eye hospital opens
- For Kenyans who have experienced ethnic divisions and tribal clashes during elections, the tribal ma...
- Residents of Nyatike in Migori County today staged a demonstration in protest against the government...
- Homa Bay county becomes the first devolved unit in the Nyanza region to commence a large-scale devel...
Here are six things you may not have known about the late South African leader.
- Nine award-winning movies based on Nelson Mandela's life
- KTN unveils new prime time anchor
- Ruth Matete apologises over her TPF wardrobe malfunction
- From pump attendant to popular gospel artist
- Amos and Josh react to losing TPF6
- Drama after pedophile preying on girls is busted
- Burundi wins Tusker Project Fame for the very first time
- Girlfriend drama lands leader behind bars
- Iconic Madhouse club to shut down