Watchmen killed in Mombasa
Four watchmen have been killed while two others sustained injuries during a robbery at a market in Mombasa...police say about 10 heavily armed thugs attacked the watchmen at the Kongowea retail market in Kisauni last night before escaping with unknown amount of cash and goods....Esther Kahumbi reports from the county of Mombasa.
New political parties' laws<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m4RM-tWgtgI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m4RM-tWgtgI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism