Using sex as a weapon to punish the husband and then complain when the husband gets tired of making sexual advances
Flirting with other men then expecting the husband to be OK since she is not having physical sex with them
1. Using sex as a weapon to punish the husband and then complain when the husband gets tired of making sexual advances
2. Flirting with other men then expecting the husband to be OK since she is not having physical sex with them
3. Valuing the words of the pastor or honoring the pastor more than the husband thus making the husband feel dethroned as the head of his own home
4. Blaming the husband alone for all the mess in the marriage instead of doing some self-analysis to see their wrong
5. Listening to the rumors about the husband from outsiders and misleading girlfriends and taking action based on them without getting the facts right
6. Walking into marriage with insecurities and a low self-esteem and thus accusing the husband of crimes her ex committed making him feel judged and misunderstood
7. Lacking the emotional intelligence to solve issues without bringing drama thus burning the whole marriage just because of a small fire that could have easily been put out
8. Lacking the patience to celebrate her husband's growth no matter how small making him feel alone and rejected
9. Turning the marriage into a gender war of proving points thus coming off as a rude, attacking and angry woman instead of his best friend
10. Belittling the husband based on what he earns and equating his worth based on his money yet expect him to feel respected enough to feel happy
11. Criticizing everything he does for her without appreciating his effort thus discouraging him from doing more
12. Being mean to him and giving him no peace and expecting him to enjoy her company
13. Praising other men more than him making him feel worthless in her eyes
14. Holding grudges from the past and using it as ammunition and yet she claims she has forgiven him
15. Bad mouthing her own husband to the public and thus destroying her home from within
16. Attacking and talking down at her husband in public and in front of the children making him feel exposed and ashamed
17. Having sex with other men
18. Mocking his performance in bed, the size of his penis, whether he is circumcised or not or how long he lasts and expecting him to still desire her sexually
19. Being silent about issues as she despises him instead of talking them out
20. In her temper, saying and doing things that she regrets without saying sorry
21. Reminding him of how much she has contributed and how much she has helped him with a tone full of pride or a manner to suggest that she controls him
© Dayan Masinde
In my new book, MANHOOD SERIES, I talk about how real men accept that they too need love, I talk about why it important for a man to be vulnerable and how the type of woman a man chooses and how he treats her reveals a lot about himself.
In my other book, WOMANHOOD SERIES, I talk about how powerful and influential a woman is to her man and how she carries favour into his life.
To purchase the MANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word MAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.
To purchase the WOMANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word WOMAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.
Do you have stories, videos or pictures you would like to share with the world?
Simply click on Post Your Story button placed at the top of the website