New chapati recipe scares food enthusiast on social media
By Jennifer Anyango
| December 6th 2017
There is a new chapati recipe in town that is freaking out food enthusiasts on social media. This after a photograph of what appears to be chapatis in an unfamiliar pinkish/reddish colour was shared online.
Kenyans are known for their love for chapatis, which come either in white or brown colours, but the ‘beetroot chapos’ have left many speculating about the ingredients used in making them.
Chapati is a common meal in Kenya and is made using wheat flour.
Youth killed and dragged in the street laid to restThe attackers dragged the 20-year-old from a market stall where he was hiding and slit his throat.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Mudavadi hints at new alliance as he seeks top job
- Kalonzo, Gideon announce parting ways with Mudavadi
- Second serving of special meal earns student 6 days’ suspension
- Finally, ANC ‘Earthquake’ day is here [in pictures]
- Drama at Bomas: Ruto arrives, Gideon, Kalonzo leave
- Fresh details on life of woman killed and stashed in suitcase