Auditor General should resign
By Caron Wangari | March 2nd 2017
Auditor General Edward Ouko has in the recent past faced a lot of corruption allegations.
Claims that the purchase of an auditing machine in his office was improper and involved misuse of public money calls for seriousness in this issue.
Although the Director of Public Prosecution has dropped all charges against him, more investigations should be conducted considering the said available evidence.
Graft allegations in such a sensitive office should warrant a resignation to pave way for investigations. If ministers resigned, why not Mr Ouko?
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests