Auditor General should resign
By Caron Wangari
| March 2nd 2017
Auditor General Edward Ouko has in the recent past faced a lot of corruption allegations.
Claims that the purchase of an auditing machine in his office was improper and involved misuse of public money calls for seriousness in this issue.
Although the Director of Public Prosecution has dropped all charges against him, more investigations should be conducted considering the said available evidence.
Graft allegations in such a sensitive office should warrant a resignation to pave way for investigations. If ministers resigned, why not Mr Ouko?
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western