Jubilee may lose Nairobi race again
By Olonde Akinyi
| March 1st 2017
Rivalry between Nairobi gubernatorial aspirants Ferdinand Waititu and Jimna Mbaru handed Evans Kidero the governorship as the Jubilee votes were divided.
History seems to be repeating itself but this time, the casts have changed. Supporters of gubernatorial aspirants Peter Kenneth and Mike Sonko clashed during a football tournament in Dagoretti on Sunday.
It's evident that neither Mr Kenneth nor Mr Sonko is ready to step down for a joint battle against Dr Kidero. If none of these leaders compromises, then Kidero will be re-elected thanks to the discord in Jubilee.
FOOTBALL: 19 teams for the FKF National Super LeagueFootball Kenya Federation National super league kicks off this weekend. According to the fixture sent to the clubs by the Federation’s Competitions Manager Frank Ogolla, 19 teams have been included in the fixture with two slots yet to be decided due to the impasse between Football Kenya Federation (FKF) and Kenya Premier League (KPL) Company.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
‘The brother I know couldn’t have killed his children’, woman says
- How Aden Duale forced 8 per cent VAT pill down MPs’ throats
By Nzau Musau
- Road that has been an election pledge since 1979 almost complete
- Mololine matatu founder who rose from a tout to a millionaire
- ‘It’s untrue Nakuru doctor’s wife wanted to fly abroad and leave family behind’
By Brian Okoth
- Teachers to wait longer as TSC seals hopes of salary increment