Tusker kicked out of CAF Champions’ League
By Petterson Gachugu | February 20th 2017
Tusker settled for a 1-1 draw in the first leg which was played in Nairobi. Paul Nsibe’s boys had to pull their socks- bettering their result as they travelled for the second leg to Mauritius to play AS Port-Louis 2000
In the 35th minute, Hashim Sempala stroked in putting the Brewers in command.
Missed chances from Anthony Ndolo and Noah Wekesa haunted them as Ivorian Ephram Guikan scored two quick goals in the 85th and 89th minute.
The hosts won 2-1 with an overall aggregate of 3-2.
After winning the preliminary round, the Mauritius side will face Sudanese Champions Al Hilal in the first round.
Speaker declines Sh35m house ‘gift’ from MCAs
- Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Nairobi residents fear as muggers turn city centre into gangsters' paradise
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal