Is Kenya power fleecing Kenyans?
By Joe Musyoki
| February 20th 2017
Imagine fueling your car at a petrol station and when you start your journey, your car stalls because the tank is empty.
So you are forced to refuel in the nearest petrol station.
For reasons best known to Kenya Power, this is what has been happening for the last one year with unsuspecting electricity consumers parting with millions of shillings on estimate readings only for the power utility to later slap them with fresh correct billing but inflated by applying energy and forex rates of 2017.
Failure to give correct billing is a corporate governance issue the firm has failed to address for many years.
The magic of LewaSirikoi is the home of Willie and Sue Roberts set in Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. The camp boasts four luxury tented rooms, a family cottage, and luxurious three-bedroomed house that can sleep up to six people.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism