100 words on getting pregnant in campus
By Felix Kavii
| September 9th 2016
It’s every girl’s dream to live that cycle — school to get an education, get a good job, then find a husband to start a family, in that order. But then, most of the time, pregnancy (family) comes knocking at your doorsteps when you least expect it, in campus.
Confused girls think about abortion for fear of being seen as a person of lose morals in campus.
Still, I feel that girls must keep pregnancies. Use condoms if you must, but once paged, keep it.
Lynn Gitonga is a second-year student at Vera Beauty College
KAA to relocate school at cost of Sh85m to pave way for Isiolo airportThe Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) has agreed to relocate a public primary school located on land earmarked for Isiolo airport.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga