Union demands removal of Vice Chancellor over sacking
By Rawlings Otieno
| June 27th 2016
Kenya University Staff Union secretary general Charles Mukhwaya wants action taken against Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology Vice Chancellor Stephen Agong over claims of abuse of office.
Mukhwaya accused Agong of violating rules when dismissing Mathews Oduol.
But the VC said Oduol was dismissed for inciting students to misbehave during recent games which saw Kenya Universities Sports Association suspend his institution for one year.
Gunmen release expatriate contractors kidnapped in Niger Delta: policeSeven contractors, including three Australians and a South African, have been released four days after they were kidnapped by gunmen in southern Nigeria, officials said.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
We’re broke, Moi University now admits
- We are implementing CBC to keep our jobs, teachers tell Magoha
By James Omoro
- Waiguru dumps Uhuru party for DP Ruto’s UDA
- Contractor set to open closed sections under construction on Mombasa Road
- Mbowe in Tanzania's court
- Nakuru doctor suspected of killing his two children dies in hospital